quote me on that.

'being happy , doesnt mean that everything is perfect. it just means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.'

spin that ish.


<

-browse thru the tracks-

follow me on my weight loss blog !

8.28.2009

»a h . p o o =( . w e l l . s o r t a. =)

»so karma is gettin ready to head down to miami to go see her grandma, aww =) sad that my little one is leavin me for 2 days, but kinda happy cause that give me & the hubby sometime together tonite =). so we planned to go to dinner tonight, and go to a get together that his friend is having before he moves back to n.y. he's like hubby's bff & he's really bummed out about him moving =( but i told him,that just gives us a reason to get the hell out of florida. so truly thankful for that one, plus one of my homegirls who i have known for like 9 years is up there and i been dying to get up there to see her so double kudos. baby shower tomorrow for my friend fefe, she's having a little boy name jordan<-- aww. thinkin i might rock the blue & kakhi look i did yesterday or the neutral one i did, idk. i should really be trying to figure out what to wear tonight w. the hubby!. i know im wearing my siver deron stillettos though =) ugh. well let me finish packin karma up, then start pickin out an outfit =) i will definitely be posting through the day!

Photobucket

0 c m m n t s ♥: