quote me on that.

'being happy , doesnt mean that everything is perfect. it just means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.'

spin that ish.


<

-browse thru the tracks-

follow me on my weight loss blog !

8.22.2009

» a . m . u p d a t e. :)

» good morning my lovely followers♥;so palm beach was fun; but i definitely forgot my camera :( anyways, i went into the gucci store & saw the baddest pair of black knee high suade gucci boots, cost? 2 stacks. wowzers. anyways, todays agenda includes;

»chipotle for lunch [yummy :)]
»lil makeup shoppin,
»putting karma down for her nap
» enjoyin a facial mask

might even try out a different hair style :) not sure what style i will go for, but i will figure it out :) now the crummy thing is, i cant find my damn black maxi dress !! :( i been lookin for it for like two days now, to no avail. im goin to find it today, i promise you that! lls. i will be putting up a couple more post today, on my beauty haul of the day, a couple of facial mask/scrub recipies, a swatch of my l.a color eyeshadows, and much more, but now im goin to go look for that damn dress so i can get my day started!

0 c m m n t s ♥: