quote me on that.

'being happy , doesnt mean that everything is perfect. it just means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.'

spin that ish.


<

-browse thru the tracks-

follow me on my weight loss blog !

8.20.2009

»s a y . w h a t ? ! ?

» so i woke up yesterday ready for the world, about to sit down and do Karma's hair, only to look up and see this big ass flyin bug; i called my brother to get it, he grabbed the broom, hit it, and the damn shit started to fly in his direction and proceed to chase him on the floor. lls. we thought it ran into the bathroom, only to do a full check of the bathroom & not find it. so fast foward to about 11 that night. we just got done talking only for my brother to start taking off his shoe, and i lean over to see that big ass bug, got that bitch! :)

0 c m m n t s ♥: