quote me on that.

'being happy , doesnt mean that everything is perfect. it just means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.'

spin that ish.


<

-browse thru the tracks-

follow me on my weight loss blog !

10.01.2009

» m y . f i r s t . f l i p p i n . a w a r d . ♥ .

» my omg moment of the night; casually browsing my daily blog reads, only to see that i was AWARDED by my homegirl [ harlem missez ] & i most definitely have to say THANK YOU SWEETIE!


»ok so the rules.
1. Post award on your blog
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award…
3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 5 facts/hobbies about yourself
4. Pass this award to 5 or more bloggers

»so my [5] randoms;
1. i love to chew gum; orbit sweet mint gum is my favorite
2. im a huge throwback 80's lover as in molly wringwald, 16 candles, the breakfast club
3. im addicted to purses, doesnt matter a brand, if the purse is fiya as hell, trust its probably in my room.
4. all my favorite perfumes, aside from possibly one, are all from vicky's secret, mainly pink
5. im only 4'11, short as fuxk, but thicka than a snicka ♥ lls.

»my fab [5];
!*:::::[☮.♥.n.☺]™:::::*!
complete & utter bullshit
lost in translation . *
lets be real .
&;*/ [THiS iS $HAR0NA.]
Photobucket

4 c m m n t s ♥:

Camtien♥ said...

awww..thanks beautiful!! xoxox

Harlem Missez said...

no prob mama!! keep up the GREAT work

[$ H A R O N A] said...

Awww thanks soooo much ;) i <3 ur blog too!

Melanie! said...

YAYYY!!! HAHAA IM SORRY IM SOO LATE!!

THANKS SOOO MUCH!! :):)