quote me on that.

'being happy , doesnt mean that everything is perfect. it just means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.'

spin that ish.


<

-browse thru the tracks-

follow me on my weight loss blog !

8.31.2009

»throwback video;* g i n u w i n e

»yes lawd, ginuwine can get the business. i had to hit yall with a double dose. love that in the 'in those jeans' video kimora looked stunning! :) &nd he showed love to all skin types. thats a rarity now a days. but i digress, then in 'so anxious' gawd, he was just, like a bowl of lucky charms, magically delicious! yummy. favorite part? the dance sequence. damn ginu-fine, ginu-fine. :)




Photobucket

2 c m m n t s ♥:

Anonymous said...

Girl I <3 In Those Jeans song ! =) LOL I remember a guy at school used to sing it to me when I'd walk by !

мiмi =) said...

lol. that was my shit!