quote me on that.

'being happy , doesnt mean that everything is perfect. it just means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.'

spin that ish.


<

-browse thru the tracks-

follow me on my weight loss blog !

8.23.2009

»w h e n . b o r e d o m . s e t s . i n;*

»so out of sheer bordem &nd the fact that mr. deeds just went off, i decided, hey let me look up a video on eyebrow threading, heard of it, but never really knew what it was. so i did and figured, hell, thats easy as pie. so i found some thread, prop my ass in the mirror &nd started threading away. it truly is easy :) i do find it easier though, if you use a small amount of thread, or at least thats the method that i used and thats the one that work which therefore means thats the one im stickin too. so i started goin on a birage of eyebrow maintenance. i havent tweezed my brows in a while so i figured, well since im 'here' might as well, so i grabbed my tweezers, brow razor, some cocoa butter body gel [which i freakin love! i think im goin to do a product review on it. :)] cotton balls, eyebrow brush, scissiors and thread and got to work. now, i dont want to toot my own horn but uh, beep beep! lol. my shit came out perfect, i will post pics up tomorrow, but im estatic, cause i did such an amazing job, i never used scissors to trim the long hairs, just kinda brush them in, and the threading was a virgin experience, and i have used a razor to shape them up before so yeah, god they came out so pretty! cant wait to show em to ya!

0 c m m n t s ♥: