quote me on that.

'being happy , doesnt mean that everything is perfect. it just means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.'

spin that ish.


<

-browse thru the tracks-

follow me on my weight loss blog !

8.23.2009

»y o u r . l o v e . ♥;*

»for him;

your love is like a rainbow;
gives me something to look foward to after the storm.
your hug is like a blanket fresh from the dryer;
covers me, keeps me warm &nd cozy.
your love is like honey;
made by nature & sweet til the last drop.
your love is pure;
like the the soul of child.
your love is like laughter;
gauranteed to turn my frown upside down.
your love is like a window;
lookin out to a greater beyond.
your love is like water;
an essential part of me & everlasting flow.
your love is like candy;
i can have it now & later.
your love is like visa;
its everywhere i want to be.

0 c m m n t s ♥: