quote me on that.

'being happy , doesnt mean that everything is perfect. it just means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.'

spin that ish.


<

-browse thru the tracks-

follow me on my weight loss blog !

9.02.2009

»finally doing it;* l o s i n g . w e i g h t :)

»ok ladies, i have finally started to take action in my mission of weight loss. i have seen at least three different blogs who have mentioned weight loss, and as the saying goes the third time is a charm. so with that being said, i have decided to keep my promise to myself and try and lose the weight. i am actually going to start up another blog page about it and i will be more than happy to gather a couple of supporters, as well as doers, in this venture =) any more information, i will be posting on that blog! so ladies, if weight loss was something you wanted to do, but didnt have the support or motivation, join my journey!

»brand.new.me«
http://www.work-it-out-chick.blogspot.com/
Photobucket

5 c m m n t s ♥:

Eury said...

Good luck girl! I know its easier said then done...

zodiac said...

girl, i lost about 20 pounds this summer and im still losing, my goal is to get my body to amber rose status, i am 100% behind u and i will be a supporter

Harlem Missez said...

thats wassup...determination is jey and i know you have that...supporter all the way!!!

Harlem Missez said...

*key

мiмi =) said...

i love my supporters!!!