quote me on that.

'being happy , doesnt mean that everything is perfect. it just means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.'

spin that ish.


<

-browse thru the tracks-

follow me on my weight loss blog !

9.02.2009

»official video;* i t t y . b i t t y . p i g g y

»so my dog nicki minaj has come out w. a 'video' for my favorite track off her 'beam me up scotty' mixtape. personally, i hate these hood ass videos, cause all it is, is someone holdin a damn digital camcorder and major editing, but i love nicki so i will give her a pass. like i said i love the song, and i love nicki, just hate hood ass videos, so two outta three aint bad. check it out loves :)





Photobucket

1 c m m n t s ♥:

Marie said...

i l.o.v.e Nikki M. shorty goes hard. she definitely puts on for the ladies.