quote me on that.

'being happy , doesnt mean that everything is perfect. it just means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.'

spin that ish.


<

-browse thru the tracks-

follow me on my weight loss blog !

9.13.2009

» u p d a t e.

»im so damn ecstatic, why i dont know. just the events that are happening all this week and the beginning of next week :) my bff is headed to fla from ny & i havent seen her in like a year, karma is spending quality time w. grandpa out in orlando for a week plus which means much needed alone time w. the hubby, who has 3 days off, w.th.&f & i start my new job on the 22cd, at this point in time life cant get any better, well let me not say that. cause it truly could, if i won the freakin lotto :) lls. so just a heads up, expect late post & pic heavy post, cause i got a feeling its going to be one of those weekends :)
Photobucket

0 c m m n t s ♥: