quote me on that.

'being happy , doesnt mean that everything is perfect. it just means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.'

spin that ish.


<

-browse thru the tracks-

follow me on my weight loss blog !

10.16.2009

random.

ugh. its 200 am and im sitting here waiting for my cotton candy pink nails to dry :) technically today is payday and all i can think about is what i want to get w. this check. karma has shots today which is going to be a huge drag, she's one aka she dont do well with shots. lets see...oh my lil brother turns 18 saturday, he says he still cant believe it, and i said the same thing :( i am currently reading a book on children affected by domestic violence, its apart of my one book a month venture until i start school in 2.5 months, give or take. umm. a friend of mine's baby is due today! hopefully lil Jordan decides to bless us w. his prescence :) lets see. what else?? i flippin broke my car, it was already f'd up in the sense that i couldnt open the driver side door without opening up my window and opening it up from the outside, but i knocked the gd window off track, so i cant even roll it down, which means that i have to a) climb out of the car via my passenger seat or b) unroll the back seat window behind me, stretch my tiny little arm to the door handle & open if from the outside. fml much? lls. i think thats truly it. i just figured i would do a random ass post since i was up and doin absolutely nothing. b.t.w THANK YOU & WELCOME TO ALL MY NEW & OLD FOLLOWERS! I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH! well i think my nails are done, doing the toes in the morning so they can dry in the shower :) lls, nite lovies, muah!
Photobucket

1 c m m n t s ♥:

Harlem Missez said...

mimi, i'm still not gettin ya blog posts...i had to bookmark ya page girl! love what you've done with the place ;)